As we welcome the New Year, there’s no better time to learn more about becoming a real estate agent. There is great news about being a real estate agent in 2015:
• Real estate agents were named the happiest profession in the United States by CareerBliss.com.
• Real estate agents saw a 25% income increase over the past couple of years, according to the National Association of REALTORS®. But they also have an unlimited earning potential.
• Real estate agents are their own boss, and have the flexibility to work on their own schedule.
However, the best news is why you should start your real estate career with Shorewest, REALTORS®:
• A Shorewest real estate agent goes through an intensive training program. After completing a 72-hour real estate licensing course and receiving a real estate license, a Shorewest agent begins a two-week in-house training program with live training. They have a personal coach in the office to help them every step of the way. In-house training breaks down real estate laws, homeowners insurance, home warranties, listings, marketing projects, technology, open houses, relocation and more. Every two years, real estate agents complete 18 hours of continuing education classes to renew their real estate licenses. Education and training is consistent for a Shorewest agent, so they are always at the top of their game.
• A Shorewest, REALTOR® is backed by Wisconsin’s Largest Home Seller™. Shorewest is a full-service broker, offering insurance, mortgages, title insurance and home services. Shorewest has also been recognized as Wisconsin’s Top Workplace.
Shorewest provides a network of 23 offices and over 975 REALTORS®, giving your home maximum listing attention and exposure. A Shorewest, REALTOR® has national and international affiliations — Luxury Portfolio, Leading Real Estate Companies® of the World, The Realty Alliance — that allow them to extend marketing to buyers around the world. With partnerships and affiliations with well-known and respected brokerages, a Shorewest, REALTOR® is a leading real estate professional. Shorewest, REALTORS®, as a company, received a Better Business Bureau Rating of an A+.
If you’re thinking about a career change, consider joining Wisconsin’s Top Workplace — Shorewest.
Learning more about a career in real estate is as easy as signing up for a seminar or 1-on-1 meeting. To sign up, visit joinshorewest.com, call 414-476-1231 or email us at [email protected]
Tags: career in real estate, Careers, Milwaukee, milwaukee lifestyle, shorewest, Shorewest Realtors
Leave a Reply